Eye-opening fake family quotes to help you filter out harmful companies. Spot negative energies around you to lead a better life. No need to cultivate or say any unpleasant things behind their backs. Stopping communication with this individual won’t fix the problem. Instead of cutting off a touch, react to what they’re doing. Instead of fighting, be nice and keep interactions short. Fakes are not easy to figure out.
When you realize a trusted friend lied to you. When it’s a family member, things get extra trickier. Fake family members seem to care about you but want something from you. Do you think cutting off contact will help? Obviously, this won’t work. They’ll still be there, making you feel horrible. Fake lovers won’t disappear if you cut off communication with them. This means you shouldn’t disregard them for faking their affection for you.
Now don’t send them Get Well Soon Inspirational Quotes straight. Find strategies to make this person recognize. About what they’re doing without ruining your friendship with them. You can also tell him how much their behaviors pain you. How bad it is to be false. Set boundaries to defend your needs. Families should stand together. What if someone intentionally hurts your feelings? Setting limits and indicating who’s boss is and how to cope with false family members.
Fake Family Quotes
Get fake family quotes for not tolerating any disrespect following any social conventions. Don’t wait till you catch the feelings why do they fake and hurt you? No one, family member or not, should be treated disrespectfully.
- You don’t get to choose your family, but you do get to choose how they’re allowed to treat you.
- “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.” – Alice Walker
- “Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.” – Unknown
- “I got my own back.” – Maya Angelou
- The black sheep blazes the trail for other family members to follow when they finally see the wolf
- “False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.” – Richard Burton
- Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back.
- “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” ― Jane Austen
- Everything is fake nowadays, fake relationships, fake feelings, fake friends, even fake relatives.
- “Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.”― Mineko Iwasaki
- Better an honest enemy than a false friend.
- Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in loving yourself.
- “No one forced you to love me, so why did you need to pretend? Your lies have left me heartbroken.” – Shami Paulin
- Fake family is like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.
- “Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.” – Unknown
- “True friends are at peace with your dreams even if they disagree with your methods. Their priority is to make sure you know you can count on them.”
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasow
- The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.
- “Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in loving yourself.” – Hussein Nishah
- “Some people are real. Some people are good. Some people are fake and some people are real good at being fake.”
- “People wear masks of lies so that they look attractive, so be careful.” – Muhammad Saqib
- “Fake relationships and fake people coming up to me and all of a sudden wanting to be my friend.” – Jason Ritter
- “Friends are like boobs: some are big, some are small, some are real, some are fake.”
- “The fake people do not dare to come out from their mask and face the truth of the real ones.”― Ehsan Sehgal
- “Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy.” – Suzy Kassem
- “A friendship that can cease has never been real.” – Jerome
- People only throw shade on what’s shining.
- “Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.” – Yolanda Hadid
- “A real situation will always expose a fake friend.”
- “Knowledge planted in truth grows in truth. Strength born of peace loses nothing to hate.” – Aberjhani
- “People only throw shade on what’s shining.” ― Genereux Philip
- Families are homes built on a foundation of trust and love. A toxic family can never be home because the foundation doesn’t exist.
Two-Faced Fake Family Quotes
Show annoying relatives who make your life harder who you are:
- “I hate fake people. You know what I’m talking about. Mannequins.” – Jarod Kintz
- “Stay real, stay loyal, or stay away from me.”
- “Sometimes the person you’d take a bullet for ends up being behind the gun.” – Tupac
- “Time passes and you begin to see, people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be.” – Scarlet Koop
- Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.
- “Just like seasons, people also change. But the difference is, once gone, seasons come back.” – Himanshu Chhabra
- “Some friends are like pennies, two-faced and worthless.” – Unknown
- “The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” – Bette Midler
- You don’t have to leave your whole family in the past, just those who don’t deserve a place in your future.
- “You should be aware of fake friends because it is the hardest to be aware of.” ― Eraldo Banovac
- “Better an honest enemy than a false friend.” – German Proverb
- “What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?”― Jess C. Scott
- “It’s funny how you’re nice to my face. It’s hilarious how you talk shit behind my back. And it’s downright comical that you think I’m unaware.”
- Most people want to see you do better, but not doing better than them.
- How you choose to feel today should not be dependent on others.
- “Nobody wants to know how you feel, yet, they want you to do what they feel.” ―Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.” – Orrin Woodward
- “We never lose friends. We simply learn who the real ones are.” – Unknown
- “One of the biggest flaws of people is pretending to be blind to their own mistakes, but do not pretend deaf towards the mistakes of others.” – Unknown
- When you walk away from a toxic family, you begin the journey of finding your true people.
- “It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.”― William Blake
- “If it comes, let it come. If it goes, it’s ok, let it go. Let things come and go. Stay calm, don’t let anything disturb your peace, and carry on.” ― Germany Kent
- Family is where you’re meant to be most free. Don’t let blood chain you down.
- Saying “No” to a toxic family member shows that you understand what family truly means.
- “Fire false friends as early as possible. Do it before they dig out the dream seeds you’ve planted. The earlier, the better; the quicker, the safer.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- Every person is built like a computer, and the delete key is there for a reason.
- “Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.” – Sara Shepard
- “Betrayal is never easy to handle and there is no right way to accept it.”― Christine Feehan
- “Hatred imprisons the haters; love opens doors.” – Debasish Mridha
- “We teach people how to treat us.” – Phil
- “You create more space in your life when you turn your excess baggage to garbage.” – Chinonye J. Chudolue
- “Feigned interest is worse than brutal honesty.”― Stewart Stafford
- “Shattered legs may heal in time, but some betrayals fester and poison the soul.”― George R.R. Martin
Relative Fake Family Quotes
Create your boundary to protect yourself from being hurt using:
- “Life is all about losing friends, the people you know. So, just that you get better at finding the ones worth suffering for.” ― Mohit Kaushik
- A dysfunctional family is not a family at all, it’s a toxic relationship parading as a requirement.
- “He who is jealous, is never jealous of what you see, with what is imagined is enough.” – Jacinto Benavente
- “Sometimes it’s not the person who changes, it’s the mask that falls off.” – Mhaj Porras
- “Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.” – Ismail Haniyeh
- “Betrayal is common for men with no conscience.”― Toba Beta
- “Best friends have 11 letters, but so does Backstabber.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “Betray a friend and you’ll often find you have ruined yourself.” — Aesop
- “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” – Chris Jammi
- “An honest enemy is better than a best friend who lies.” – Vandi Tanko
- “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.” – George Washington Carver
- “Make sure the lions you roll with aren’t snakes in disguise.” – Genereux Philip
- “Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.” – Waqar Ahmed
- “Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.”
- “I hate those who play with feelings of others.” – Dominic Carey
- “A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of about each other.” – Unknown
- “Most people want to see you do better, but not doing better than them.” – London Mond
- “Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.” – Unknown
- “You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends.” – Joan Jett
- “If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.” – Carlos Wallace
- “You can’t always go by actions because some people will ACT like they love you just to get what they want from you.” – Sonya Parker
- “Anyone that hates on you is always below you, because they’re just jealous of what you have.” – Miley Cyrus
- “I love fake people provided they are mannequins.”― Pushpa Rana
- “Lovers have a right to betray you, friends don’t.” – Judy Holliday
- You may feel guilty for leaving your family behind, but you’ll never regret moving forward.
- “A friend who stands with you in pressure is more valuable than a hundred ones who stand with you in pleasure.” – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
- Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.
- “You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends, and you’re better for it.” ― Mandy Hale
- “life is too short for fake butter or fake people.”― Karen Salmansohn
- “A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!” – Doug Larson
The fake family quotes will help you to see the real world. Set limits for external toxic forces. Try not to spend too much time with your false family member. Tell them you won’t accept disrespect.