Bull riding’s exhilaration strikes a chord with many people on an emotional level. Even if you’re not a thrill-seeker, there’s something undeniably amazing about viewing these animals in their natural habitat. To get you in the spirit for the next rodeo season, we’ve gathered some inspirational bull riding quotes.
There have been bull riding for generations, and it’s a thrilling sport to see. Bull riding is a sport in which riders compete by mounting a bull and using their horsemanship and talents to ride it. Texican Joe Brown, Pancho Villa, and Bill Hickok are just a few of the legendary bull riders in history.
Bull riding is a centuries-old sport that is both physically and mentally demanding. Bull riding is a thrilling spectacle, and the quotes that follow are some of the most well-known.
Bull Riding Quotes
Here are some of the best Bull Riding Quotes.
- Saddle up and get ready for the ultimate adrenaline rush! Try bull riding and leave your fears behind.
- Your ride must be as fast as the wind passes.
- Either flare them with intelligence or puzzle them with the bull.
- Buckle up for the first weekend of New Mexico Professional Bull Riders Finals action
- You don’t gotta lasso a bull to call yourself a cowboy.
- He’s the type of rider that comes around once, if at all.
- There is no need to get first to be a winner.
- A cowboy can smell his limit from two miles away.
- Let’s get way up high and do some barrel racing…Ride ’em, cowboy!
- There’s no feeling quite like standing atop the bucking chute with the sun shining down on you.’
- You can argue with women in two ways. And, both ways are out of range.
- The thing which is not bothering you, don’t dare to struggle with that.
- When we step out of the gate, I was heedless of my fate.
- The thrill of the ride (less attached to the bull). Watch this for a real adrenaline rush.
- There is always tomorrow in bull riding.
- Be a Bull rider, instead of a horse rider.
- Rodeo ain’t easy.
- If you want to be the chaser, you’ve got to learn how to get chased.
- A rider who rides for himself can last for eternity rather than 8 seconds. Wishing you a joyful Professional Bull Riders World Finals ahead of you.
- Never trust hearsay, disburse whatever you have, or sleep as you desire.
- If you’re not going to ride hard, get off the bull.
- The sunsets, the crowd roars and he gives ‘em hell. Psst, that’s my bull rider!
- When it rains, ride in the mud.
Inspirational Bull Riding Quotes
Bull riding is one of the world’s most dangerous sports. However, it has also been named one of the most motivating sports due to the riders’ willingness to incur risks in pursuit of excitement. Here are some inspirational bull riding quotes to inspire your next ride.
- Try to shut your mouth and look like an idiot. It’s much better than opening it or showing it.
- Learning to master the bull, takes balls.
- You either ride it or cowboy, you won’t keep your seat.
- When the bull is ready, the bullfighter is ready.
- We’re a group of young bull riders getting a lot of opportunities out here on the PRCA Tour. It really is a blessing.
- We’re raising the standard of bull riding and inviting fans to be a part of it. But we can’t do it alone. Let’s ride.
- Dust off your boots and hit the arena
- You don’t love the bull; you love the exhilaration of putting yourself on the line and seeing what you’re made of. The ride is just a moment in time—but what happens after can last forever.
- There’s something about watching the sun make its way over the horizon that makes bull riding worth it.
- Jump inside it only when you know the ways to come back.
- Listen to your mind but be a little careful to drive a horse at a fast pace.
- Riding bulls is a physical and spiritual journey that you have to take by yourself.
- Be powerful as a Bull is.
- Bull Riding: the sport on the edge of a 500lbs angry bull.
- Each one of us carries a piece of craziness that might be bigger than others.
- Get a wrap-around view of the bucking action with a 360⁰ virtual reality experience.
- Every minute of life spent in the saddle is not wasted, but well it’s utilized
- Take a seat. Hold tight. Now do your thing, cowboy!
- When the bull is out of control, you gotta ride that bull.
- It’s about experiencing the rush and feeling alive.
Bull Riding Sayings
Looking for Bull Riding Sayings then here are some Bull Riding Sayings.
- Hold tight to your passion but not just for 8 seconds. Looking forward to see the most exhilarating ride in the upcoming Professional Bull Riders World Finals.
- A career in Bull riding is uncertain. It can be terminated immediately without notice as like an eight-second ride.
- Ladies and Gentleman at the 44th Annual Balmoral Show, it is my great honour to present your Grand Champion Bull Rider
- Forget your lockdown, but take care of your backbone.
- Intense. Primal. The $100,000 Jackpot in Vegas is bull riding with no ropes in the Lincoln Arena in front of 10,000 screaming fans.
- If you are going to be the best, you’ve got to ride the beast. A happy Professional Bull Riders World Finals to everyone.
- Bull riding’s like the greatest game of Jenga ever. It’s even better when you fall off and land on a table saw.
- Loving the bull today. One of my favourites.
- When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade. When life hands you cactus, you make cactus quilts.
- Enjoy the non-stop thrill ride in this year’s Professional Bull Riders World Finals.
- He’s a really nice barista- I mean, bull- to ride with.
- Your riding is looking really good. Thanks for being amazing!
- Riding bulls might be the last true sport in America.
- Don’t make an effort to corner something which is meaner.
- When you can handle a bull, you’ve earned the right to be Captain. Thanks for a great season, Decatur. #NFR
- For some guys, owning a pair of cowboy boots is like wearing a suit. It’s not formal, it’s not casual, it’s just right.
Famous Bull Riding Quotes
For good reason, bull riding is one of the most popular rodeo events. The sport is full of thrill and drama, and the following quotations are among the most unforgettable.
- I navigated the student newspaper, not for bull or gossip, but for pertinent details.
- I like to go to Rodeo Drive with my wife.
- I wonder what the longest bull ride of all time is? If I’m thinking right, I believe it was on a bull named Peptoboonsmal. That dude was an absolute monster.
- I believe that rodeo is not cruel. Bull riding is a logical event based on man-animal.
- Bull riding is not a cute game like football. Lives are on the line in here. All the best to the bravehearts.
- The dream is always to be riding. Everything else is extra.
- Rodeo isn’t just a sport, it’s a lifestyle.
- Eight seconds is a chance at fame.
- Life is almost similar like a rodeo; you need to ride until you have made it to the bell. Happy Professional Bull Riders World Finals to everyone.
- “I hate bull riding, but I am here because I am paid to ride.”
- When the bull is bucking you can smile. It’s when he stops that you’d better look around.
- And you thought football was rough; welcome to the planet of rodeos my friend.
- This is the best sport in the world. It doesn’t matter what happens here, everyone goes away feeling great.
- If you want women not to be complainers then treat them like a racehorse.
- Standing in the chutes with one goal, to ride that bull with style, grace, and aggression.
- Do you think bull riding is not passionate? You should try it. Just come, ride on his back and take my saddle.
- Sit on the back of the bull, and make a horrible face for the next 8 seconds, that’s what bull riding is all about.
- The roar of the crowd, the rush of adrenaline…I live for this.
- You don’t know a cowboy until you’ve climbed onto a bull with him.
- When problems come; it’s up to you whether to take it or to face them.
- For the bull rider on the go, ranch hands are welcome.
- I will not apologize for being a rodeo cowboy. I’m too proud to apologize, and too proud to stop.
- Making the bull jealous on the range.
- Few things are more impressive than a bull rider that’s fearless and determined. Thanks for a great season.
Cool Bull Riding Quotes
Looking for Cool Bull Riding Quotes then here are some ideas.
- Like a bull rider, you’ve got to hold on tight and let go when the time is right.
- Bull riding? Ah! That’s the most horrible sport in the whole World. People count hundreds of injuries in riding.
- Tried folding your money and inserting it inside the pocket? The results will surely be fast!
- Keep your bearings under the earnings.
- When you ride, enjoy as much as you can.
- Rodeo’s in my blood, in my heart, and in my soul. I can’t choose a better way to make a living.
- Don’t let them buckle you, ride it like a rodeo. Buckle up and take on life-like a champ
- The thrill of seeing him succeed is better than any ride I’ve ever taken.
- May God shower with all the blessings needed to survive those tough 8 seconds.
- They say you’re more likely to get run over by lightning than to be killed in a bull-riding accident––but I’m here to tell ya, that ain’t necessarily so.
- The warmhearted word is always fruitful, but wise words often go at the infertile ground.
- Please remain careful of those spurs. Don’t mix it with squat.
- Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the eighth wonder of the cowboy world.
- Never try to dig out water from the outhouse.
- Just keep riding, cowboy!
Thank you for reading my article. I hope you got the Bull Riding Quotes you need badly. Loved reading my article? Please share Thi article on social media platforms.