Banking Pick Up Lines: When it comes to getting people to talk to you, bank pick up lines are the best way to go. They’re always fun and easy to say, and they can get you started building a relationship with someone. Here are some of the best bank pick up lines for getting people to talk to you.
You can also mention your credit history in your bank pick up line—a great way to start building civil score and rapport. Bank pick up lines are great for getting people to talk to you. They’re always fun and easy to say, and they can get you started building a relationship with someone.
Take a quick look at Dirty Pick Up Lines that may impress a tough banker. Build a relationship with someone to focus on your credit score. You want people to talk to you about your business, you might want to use a lower rate than the ones that other banks are offering.
Banking Pick Up Lines
Want bank pick up lines to start a sweet relationship? You can also try to think of a positive conversation starter. Put them at ease and help you get started with these top-notch lines:
- I’m what they call a deep value investor, with an eye for “special situations”
- Madam: So said who? The man with the very small bank account balance?
- Is your credit score bad? Because you look like a 10 to me!
- Roses are Red. Violets are Blue. I am DEBT FREE! Now I can afford you!
- I’m not usually this tall, I’m just sitting on my wallet.
- I hope you’re a bear because I’m going to go down on you.
- I’ll reveal my preferences if you will.
Start Talking About Your Bank Account
The first bank pick-up line is always “Can I ask you about your bank account?”. This line gets people started on a conversation and can help them think about what you might need to know about their account. Also, a great way to build belief.
- Let’s get this IPO off the ground. Initial Penetration of the Opening, that is.
- Damn girl, you must be a CDO with all that junk in your tranche.
- Can I be an accountant for this love?
- Let’s just say I’ve been with models before and know all about their sensitivity tables.
- Because you want to give them something subprime? Great line dude, how’s that been working out for you?
- Are you a bank loan? Well, you’ve certainly got my interest. I want to restructure you
- Baby, you’re not an option… you’re totally a future!
After that, there are other banks that pick up more specific lines. For example, “Can I ask about your account history?” or “Can I ask about your transactions lately?”
- I have an emergency fund and I want to spend a little on you.
- Baby, the way you support free markets stimulates growth in my private sector!
- Let’s go to bed and try to disprove the law of diminishing marginal utility.
- Hey baby, can I buy some puts? Cuz I’d love to watch you go down.
- Is your name Janet Yellen?
- I’ll take you on margin.
- After a little restructuring let’s just I’d rate you a buy all-day
You can also use these lines to build rapport with customers by asking them personal questions. For instance, do they have a checking or savings account? Are they a high-risk borrower or someone who generally deposits money quickly? You can use these questions to learn more about the customer and their banking habits.
- You’re an economist. I’m an economist. How about a little horizontal integration?
- I have a small penis, but a big bank account.
- You’re a hot commodity.
- I hope I haven’t given you the wrong impression. I’m actually taller and richer than I look.
- You must be in debt because my interest in you is definitely growing.
- You seem nice, I just want to make sure you aren’t one of those FIFO guys
How To Impress A Banker
Some people believe that bank managers are petty Captain Mainwarings who would rather not lend money. Bank executives, on the other hand, seek to fund strong company plans. Richard Holden offers tips on how to make an impression.
- I’ll be your debit if you’ll be my credit.
- Let’s go make some statements together
- Did you just rob a bank cuz I can be your getaway?
- Baby, can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?
- Hey there, can I WACC you off?
- The good news? I’m debt-free. The better news? I’m also date-free.
Business owners and bank executives have completely different mindsets. Entrepreneurs are known for taking calculated risks, whereas bankers are known for being conservative. Put yourself in the shoes of a bank manager and consider what they’ll be searching for when someone approaches them for financing to start a new franchise.
- Do you have a bank account? You must! I’m saving all my love for you.
- Wanna talk about our private goods?
- I’ve already kicked Sallie Mae out. Want to take her place?
- Do you like to roleplay? I’ll be in the banking industry and you can play the American people.
- Are you a bank? Cause girl, you’ve got my interest.
- I have a feeling you really understand the “nature of the firm.”
Banks examine funding proposals using a number of tools, while most bank managers will make lending choices based on traditional lending canons. They’ll be on the lookout for the following:
- Payment of the debt
- Safety and security
When it comes to financing your franchise, it’s better to go to a bank that specializes in franchise financing. The bank’s franchise departments will be the initial point of contact, and they will connect you with a local bank manager who is familiar with franchising.
- I’ll be your debit if you’ll be my credit.
- Debits are left and credits are right, when I first looked at you it was love at first sight.
- Call me your mutual fund, honey. Because with you, I’m showing interest.
- Hey girl, would you be receptive to my takeover bid?
- Before we do this I have to ask, what sort of tail risk am I looking at?
- And, at last, here are a few pick-up lines about money.
Remember that the bank manager will be interacting with a variety of other firms and will have their own opinions based on their previous interactions. While your business finances will be at the forefront of your bank interactions, the more the bank manager knows about your company, the more likely he or she will be able to meet your needs.
- I never co-sign anything. But I’d love to co-sign your marriage license.
- You must be fiscally irresponsible because I’m feeling inflationary pressure in my pants.
- I can be Freddie you can be fannie. Once I’m in control of you, I’ll never give you back to the American people.
- If I had a dollar for every time I thought of you, I’d be in a higher tax bracket.
- Because I could really use some stimulus to manage the inflation in my pants.
- I’d like to get you and your friends together for a comparable analysis
It’s critical that the bank manager has enough time to prepare for the meeting. A few days before the scheduled meeting, send them a copy of your business plan. The company strategy should be succinct; making it overly lengthy is a common mistake. You must have a thorough understanding of the business plan in order to confidently convey it to the bank manager.
- Baby, I love you so much I’m willing to forgo my exit option.
- The ladies here would agree—I’ve taken the place of the paid-off mortgage as the status symbol of choice.
- You’re my very favorite kind of moral hazard.
- damn girl r u a DCF analysis because I’m about to use u to forecast my future cum flows.
- Why am I nervous about talking to you? Because you’re better than I deserve.
- I want to restructure you
You will appear professional and credible if you know what to say and how to say it. Many entrepreneurs who present to the ‘Dragons’ on the BBC television show ‘Dragons Den’ fail to gain financing because they are unprepared and haven’t properly articulated what they want to say. Before you meet with the bank manager, develop a script to briefly describe your business possibility and practice delivering it.
- Future projections put you at overweight but I’m still saying buy tonight
- Girl, you must be a CDO with all that junk in your tranche.
- I want to finance this love with the hope that it grows into a beautiful memory.
- Girl, are you a stock? Because you sure like bouncing a lot!
- I would like to pay with cash upfront and take our relationship further and faster.
- You’ve got the curves to supply my demand!
Make sure your attire is appropriate for your profession. Dress like if you were about to meet with a client. Consider your look — ragged jeans and sneakers are no longer acceptable.
- From the first time I saw you; I remember your gorgeous smile more than I remember my first salary.
- Did I tell you I’m filthy rich and my mother’s dead?
- Allow me to introduce myself: I am a “borrower,” and you must be a “lender.”
- Hey baby….my Robinhood account’s not the only thing about to get fawked in the as$ tonight.
- Fraud makes me sad while you make me glad.
- I’d like to get you and your friends together for a comparables analysis
Expect to be Tested
The bank manager will inquire about your business’s operational and financial aspects. They will expect you to be able to confidently answer their inquiries. You’ll have a better chance of getting the support you need if you do it this way.
- I think you’ll find the delta between myself and others to be significant
- Girl, you are so hot you are like my LBO MODEL
- Come into my office and let’s take a look at your statements.
- I want to patiently invest in this love.
- I just bought a bass boat with cash … and it’s a good thing because you’re quite a catch!
- I’ll be your credit if you’ll be my debit.
Thank you for reading my article. I hope you got the Banking pick up lines. Loved reading my article? Please share on social media platforms.